Mastering Word Formatting Part 1
On-Track is excited to offer LIVE virtual training classes to our beloved students. Enjoy all the benefits a live expert instructor from the comfort of your own home or office computer.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional information about our virtual classes and training platform.
Duration: Half Day (3.5 hours)
- Entering a paragraph
- Entering line breaks in a paragraph
- Show/Hide formatting
- Best methods for selecting text
- What is a format?
- Apply and remove formats
- Setting up a font and font size as a default
- Understanding Formatting Measurements
- What is point size?
- What is a pica?
- Line Spacing
- How does Line Spacing work?
- Understanding how Multiple Values work
- Using the 2 methods for changing line spacing
- Paragraph Spacing
- Before & After Paragraph Spacing
- Using the 2 methods for changing paragraph spacing
- Using the “Don’t Add Space…” option
- Types of indentation
- Using the 3 methods for changing indentation
- Using the “Mirror Indents” option
- Bulleting and Numbering
- How to structure a list the RIGHT way!
- Applying bullets
- Creating custom bullets
- Changing the indentation of a bulleted list
- Applying numbering
- Creating custom numbering series
- Setting the numbering value
- Changing indentation of a numbered list
- Using tabs to structure information
- Using the 2 methods for setting custom tabs